Bespoke Rail Training
In addition to our scheduled courses, we also offer bespoke training solutions for the rail industry at our premises or a location of your choice.
The Rail EMC environment is both diverse and complex with its own set of challenges not seen in other industries.
Eurofins York Engineers are specialists in Rail EMC, having worked in the industry for over 20 years providing testing, training and expert services. Due to this wealth of experience, we are able to offer specialist, tailored training to help the rail industry achieve and maintain EMC regulatory compliance.
Rail topics have included
- EMC management strategies
- Essentials of Railway EMC
- Fundamentals of Railway EMC
- EMC documentation
- Transmission lines and crosstalk
- Managing EMC in Fixed installations
- AC and DC Feeding arrangements and threats from traction packages
- Touch potential, earthing and bonding
- Immunisation of signalling and telecommunications cables
Bespoke or in-house rail EMC training clients include (but is not limited to)
- Network Rail
- Huawei (Shenzhen)
- Virgin trains
- Balfour Beatty
- Transport for London (TFL)
- WSP | Parsons Brinkerhoff engineering
- London Underground (LU)
- Rail Accident Investigation Branch (RAIB)
- Signalling Solutions
- Angel Trains
- Invensys Rail
For more information on bespoke rail training and examples of some of our Rail training clients please click here.
To discuss your rail training needs please contact our York office.