How to Guides
"How to Guides" are related to the application and use of Eurofins York (formerly York EMC Services) Products. They are useful sales aids aimed at regulatory compliance engineers.
These guides can also be found in the back of our full Test Instrumentation Range brochure.
- How to – use a Cable Coupling Clamp (CCC01) to measure cable shielding effectiveness through transfer impedance | click here
- How to – use a Comparison Noise Emitter (CNE) to measure filter response | click here
- How to – use a Comparison Noise Emitter (CNE) to check Line Impedance Stabilisation Network (LISN) performance | click here
- How to – convert dBµV/m test results into Effective Isotropic Radiated Power (EIRP) | click here
- How to – use a Harmonics and Flicker generator (HFG) to check harmonics and flicker test setup | click here
- How to – Pre-test checks how and why | click here