Training Courses and Workshops
York EMC Services (YES) has an international reputation for providing Training and CPD for individuals and organisations.
We share our regulatory compliance expertise by offering online and face to face courses, brought to you by our York Training Academy (YTA) based in York, England.
For industry by industry, YTA courses help the engineering community, manufacturers and their supply chains achieve regulatory compliance in a knowledgeable and cost effective manner.
A range of compliance training to suit your needs ranging from:
- Suited to those who can’t always afford the time to take time away from the office or laboratory.
- Scheduled One-day introductory courses e.g. Introduction to EMC, at one of our UKAS accredited Laboratories or head office
- Two day advanced courses e.g. Advanced EMC Measurements
- Five-day courses; Fundamentals of EMC in Railways and Fundamentals of EMC
As well as EMC courses, our training and CPD portfolio also includes courses covering:
- Electrical Safety and the Low Voltage Directive (LVD)
- The Radio Equipment Directive (RED), which replaced the Telecommunications Terminal Equipment (R&TTE) Directive in June 2016
- The Electromagnetic Fields (EMF) Directive
Our presenters have a wealth of practical experience in their field of expertise. Above all, our workshops and courses are designed to address real-world issues facing manufacturers.
We can offer a bespoke solution, choosing from our extensive portfolio or tailored to your requirements. A bespoke course can be held at your own premises or venue of your choice.
We hold ISO 9001 certification for our Training Course provision.
Continuing Professional Development
All of our training courses count towards the continuing professional development (CPD) of chartered engineers, or those working towards their chartered status with professional institutions such as the Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET); of which YES is an academic partner.
CPD hours which can be claimed for completing each course are shown in a blue icon on course webpages and brochures.