Machinery Safety Services from Eurofins E&E UK
Did you know Eurofins E&E UK can now support manufacturers in meeting the requirements of The Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC and The Supply of Machinery (Safety) Regulations 2008?
Our Machinery Safety Services team, led by Joe Stewart, can provide a range of services to assist both manufacturers of machinery and those putting products into service to ensure that they can meet these legal requirements and deliver compliant and safe equipment.
If you manufacture, install, or maintain machinery, our team can help you deliver safe and compliant products to your customers and users.
Our services for machinery safety include, but are not limited to:
- Machinery assessment services under the Supply of Machinery (Safety) Regulations 2008 (SMSR 2008) and The Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC
- CE/UKCA marking conformity assessment support
- Gap analysis and CE/UKCA audit of machines and production lines
- Risk assessment reviews to EN ISO 12100
- Compliance verification against C-type standards assessment – for example:EN 415 Series for packaging machines
- EN ISO 20430 for injection moulding machines
- EN ISO 16092 Series for presses
- EN 280 for Mobile elevating work platforms
- Electrical verification testing of machinery according to EN 60204-1, including:Continuity of the protective bonding
- Fault loop impedance verification
- Dielectric withstand test
- Insulation resistance
- Residual voltage
- Leakage Current
- On-site machinery audit & testing services
- Factory Acceptance Testing Pre-shipment safety validation & review
- Bespoke inspection of machinery to manufacturer and/or client specifications
- UK, EU & Worldwide
- Measurements of machinery noise according to 2006/42/EC & SMSR 2008
- Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations (PUWER) In-use machinery assessment
- Design risk & Technical file reviews
For more information or to talk to our Machinery Safety Team, click here.