Ensuring the Continued Compliance of Products with the EMC Directive
It is sometimes difficult to get one or more days away from the office or laboratory to attend the training courses you need. E-Learning offers you the flexibility to watch, listen and learn online, whenever and wherever you like.
This module is the fourth recorded in our EMC e-learning program. CE marking and other compliance activities require updating with product changes, regulation changes and administrative aspects throughout their lifecycle.
The statement running throughout this module is that every product which is placed on the market every day should be compliant with the EMC Directive, and the manufacturer is legally responsible for being able to demonstrate product compliance.Â This module takes you through the various steps to ensure that this is the case.
CPD hours | One
Course PresenterÂ | Nick Wainwright
Summary of module content
Module length | 80 minutes
- The EMC directive
- CE marking process
- Market Surveillance activities and results
- Creeping non-compliance
- Ensuring on-going compliance
Who should attend?
This module is intended to act as an introduction for engineers and non-engineering staff
- Anyone with responsibility for signing Declarations of Conformity (DoCs)
- Product developers using CE marked sub-components
- Economic Operators (Manufacturers, Authorised Representatives, Importers and Distributors) wanting further information regarding on-going compliance
- Technical and compliance staff involved either directly or indirectly with regulatory compliance and EMC as part of product approval
The module is 80 minutes in length. After registration and payment you will have 90 days in which to complete the module.
A certificate will be issued to participants upon completion of the course only after feedback has been supplied.