[Webinar] Selling into America and Canada – Compliance testing & certification for products with radio technology
Join us on the 23rd June 2021 at 10 am for the next in our series of Electrical & Electronic Compliance Webinars.
If you’re looking to sell your electronic products into the North American or Canadian market, trying to navigate the various regulations and safety standards can be complicated.
With a focus on products containing Radio Technology, this webinar will cover all the essential requirements relating to testing, documentation and certification for the majority of electrical and electronic goods containing radio devices imported into the USA and Canada.
Key topics to be covered include:
- The requirements of different radio technologies and how subsequent design changes can affect existing certification.
- How including a radio device affects EMC requirements
- Electrical safety and the CB Scheme
- NRTL certification basics and follow on requirements
- Global Market Access â important decisions for chipset or module integration, and the role of the TCB
Weâll also have time at the end of the webinar for a Q&A session so come prepared and bring along your compliance questions for our presenters to answer!
Register now and reserve your place âÂ Click here to register