[Webinar] Maintaining product compliance – The most common mistakes and how to avoid them
Join us on the 26th May 2020 at 2pm for the next in our series of Electrical & Electronic Compliance Webinars.
Keeping your technical documentation up-to-date as well as keeping on top of changes to standards, regulations and directives can be a challenge and something that many companies often get wrong or find difficult to manage and ensuring on-going compliance for your current products is just as important as getting it right in the first place for new products.
In this webinar, we will cover the essentials of CE Marking and Global Market Access, explain what we often see wrong and show you how you can avoid these pitfalls.
We will also cover how to ensure that your compliance information is up-to-date and how this can help you access new and growing markets as well as ensuring on-going compliance for your current products.
The key points that we will cover are:
- What is CE Marking and why is it required?
- What are the main directives for CE Marking and what are the legal requirements of them?
- What documentation is needed for CE Marking and can you show compliance with the directives?
- What are the common issues that we see with compliance documentation? How can you avoid them?
- Global Market Access – what is it and how does it help you access new and growing markets?
- For some key overseas markets, what are the key points that you need to consider?
- What are the common pitfalls associated with Global Market Access and how can you avoid them?
We’ll also have time at the end of the webinar for a Q&A session so come prepared and bring along your compliance questions for our presenters to answer!
Register now and reserve your place – Click here to register