A simplified approach to NRTL Marking with Eurofins E&E | Webinar 12th March 2020
If you're looking to sell your products into the North American market, having an NRTL Mark in place should be a key part of your compliance programme and you’ll need to plan for how you can obtain suitable product certification. Join us on the 12th March 2020 at 2pm for our free webinar and discover how the MET Mark from Eurofins E&E North America can help you access these important and growing markets.
We’ll discuss why you may need to obtain an NRTL mark and how Eurofins can provide you with a route to certification with the MET Mark.
We’ll also cover transferring from another NRTL to the MET Mark as well as how Eurofins E&E UK can help you obtain certification for your products.
There will be a Q&A session at the end of the webinar so you can explore in more depth, any questions that we’ve not covered during the presentation as well as having an opportunity to raise any queries with the Eurofins team.
- What is an NRTL? How does it differ to CE Marking?
- Why might you need an NRTL mark?
- What are the differences between Listing and Recognition?
- Eurofins MET Labs vs UL vs the Rest of the World: Is there a difference?
- How to convert an existing CB Report to an NRTL Listing?
- How long does it take to get an NRTL mark?
- Is it possible to transfer an existing NRTL Report?
- Leveraging a simplified inspection program with MET Labs in 2020
- How you can obtain a MET Mark from your local Eurofins E&E UK lab
This webinar will be presented by:
- Kevin Harbarger, Senior Business Development Executive, Eurofins E&E North America
- John Parnell, Group Sales Manager, Eurofins E&E UK
- James Tingay, Group Marketing Manager, Eurofins E&E UK