York Training Academy
York Training Academy (YTA) is a Brand of Eurofins York offering training and continuing professional development (CPD) for engineers and managers.
YTA is the training arm of Eurofins York, who has an international reputation for providing training courses for both individuals and organisations.
As a former subsidiary of the University of York, out of where YES was founded, we have been presenting commercial courses since 1982.
Our training portfolio covers the areas of regulatory compliance and RF engineering at which we excel, enabling us to share our knowledge.
We present across a broad spectrum of topics from a design, test and regulatory perspective for compliance in the fields of
- Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) including Rail
- Electromagnetic fields (EMF)
- Radio and telecommunications
- Electrical safety
Training is available in different formats to suit your needs
- Scheduled face-to-face courses held at YES
- Bespoke courses tailored to your company’s specific requirements
- In-house training at your choice of location
Visit our individual course sections to learn more.
Our presenters have a wealth of both practical experience and theoretical knowledge in their fields of expertise. We use
- Eurofins York consultant and test engineers who present on topics they work with as part of their professional daily life
- Lecturers from the University of York’s Department of Electronics who present on their specialist subjects
Continuing Professional Development
All of our training courses count towards the continuing professional development (CPD) of chartered engineers, or those working towards their chartered status with professional institutions.
- CPD hours which can be claimed for completing each course are shown in the “Key Benefits” section of each course’s webpage, on course brochures and syllabus’
- Course delegates receive a certificate of attendance signed by the lecturer which indicates the number of CPD hours which can be claimed
We hold ISO 9001 certification for our Training Course provision.