Implications of the New EMC Directive
It is sometimes difficult to get one or more days away from the office or laboratory to attend the training courses you need. E-Learning offers you the flexibility to watch, listen and learn online, whenever and wherever you like.
This module is the third in our EMC e-learning program. It provides an overview of the New Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) Directive 2014/30/EU, which came into force on 20th April 2016 (replacing 2004/108/EC). It is intended to help the engineering community, manufacturers, authorised representatives, importers and distributors understand the changes that the new Directive implements mean for them and their equipment.
CPD hours | One
Course Presenter | Nick Wainwright
Summary of module content
Module length | 70 minutes
- The Current EMC Directive
- Current EMC Regulations
- EU Impact Assessment
- The New Legislative Framework (NLF)
- Implications of the NLF on the New EMC Directive
- Changes to the EMC Directive
- Implementation dates
Who should attend
This module is intended to act as an introduction for engineers and non-engineering staff
- Anyone with an interest or desire to learn more about the EMC Directive
- Those charged with the responsibility of bringing products to market in Europe
- Economic Operators (Manufacturers, Authorised representatives, Importers and Distributors)
- Technical and compliance staff involved either directly or indirectly with regulatory compliance
The module is 70 minutes in length. After registration and payment you will have 90 days in which to complete the module.
A certificate will be issued to participants upon completion of the course only after feedback has been supplied.