Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
York Training Academy’s (YTA) online e-learning modules' frequently asked questions (FAQ's).
- Do I receive any notes?
- Yes, when you purchase the course you will be able to download a PDF of the slides to keep.
- Can only watch the Module once or can be watched again as required?
- Once purchased, the duration of your single user license gives you online access to the course for 90 days so you can watch it, re-wind, re-start as you need.
- Do I get a certificate?
- Yes, when you have watched the module you will be asked to fill in a brief questionnaire. On completion of the questionnaire you will be e-mailed a link to your personal certificate of attendance.
- Can I pay by invoice?
- Yes, please fill in a PDF registration form and send it to our York office.
- Why are the Module numbers not always sequential?
- We are aiming to record Modules which, when added together, form the online equivalent of one of our face to face courses. Some of the fundamental Modules are common to more than one face to face course and are being recorded first as they are highly relevant as standalone training courses. So, for example, module 20 was available before module four.
Please contact our York office if you have any further questions.