Standards and Directives
Links to some of the European CE marking Standards and Directives associated with our products and services.
If you require further information, please contact your local Eurofins York laboratory (formerly York EMC Services).
Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC)
- Directive Text and Information; EMC Directive 2014/30/EU
- OJ Listing of Harmonised European Standards; EMC Standards
- Directive text and information; Low Voltage Directive (LVD) 2014/35/EU
- OJ listing of harmonised European standards; LV Standards
Radio equipment / embedded wireless technology
- Directive Text and Information; Radio Equipment Directive (RED) 2014/53/EU*
- OJ listing of harmonised European standards; RED Standards
- Directive Text and Information; Medical Device Directive (MDD)
- OJ listing of harmonised European standards; Medical Device Standards
Electromagnetic fields (EMF)
- Directive Text and Information; EMF Directive 2013/35/EU
- Directive Text and Information; Machinery Directive
- OJ listing of harmonised European standards; Machinery Standards
Need to know more?
Please refer to our UKAS schedule for details of specific European CE marking standards we are accredited to and contact us for a full list of standards we can test to.
Visit our training course section for information about online and face-to-face regulatory compliance training courses.
* Note: The Radio and Telecommunications Terminal Equipment (RTTE) Directive 1999/5/EC was replaced by the Radio Equipment Directive (RED) 2014/53/EU on 17th June 2017 after a one year transition period. To find out more, attend our training course entitled The Radio Equipment Directive Explained.