Project Manager (Global Market Access)
Applications are invited for the position of Project Manager to join our growing Global Market Access Team.
Our Global Market Access team assists our customers with the certification and approvals for their products to sell them globally.
Reporting to the Global Market Access Manager, you will work with the existing team, supporting our customers as they look to design, develop and deliver compliant products to market.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ability to coordinate tasks across multiple global market access projects
- Coordinating EMC, Safety, Radio testing at Eurofins labs, or in-country testing at approved laboratories worldwide
- Regular contact with laboratories, in-country representatives, government agencies and other certification bodies
- Compiling technical documentation for submission and making applications.
- Using the company CRM to regularly update contact data and manage projects from sales through to delivery.
- Attending internal meetings to discuss project progress, and providing updates to the team when required.
- Acting as the Eurofins point-of-contact for the customer throughout the duration of the project.
- Developing and maintaining sound and meaningful relationships with our global customer base
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong knowledge of IT
- Excellent personal organisation skills and time management skills
- Prioritisation skills
They will also be able to communicate with technical specialists and non-specialists alike. The post-holder will require a good awareness of commercial aspects while being responsible for their actions and taking proactive ownership of projects.
Additionally, the ideal candidate will need experience working in, and communicating with, a small team plus the ability to demonstrate reliability, flexibility and enthusiasm.
Desirable but not essential (full training will be provided)
- BSc/BEng in Physics, Technology, Engineering or Maths
- Experience in product compliance, specifically Radio (WiFi, Bluetooth, RFID etc).
- Technical knowledge of Eurofins key markets
- Professional Recognition
Join the Eurofins York team and benefit from:
- A competitive salary
- A contributory DC pension
- An impressive array of employee benefits
- The opportunity for professional development & recognition
- The flexibility of office and homeworking (2-3 days remote working from home per week if desired)
Eurofins York is a leading international provider of regulatory compliance services and products to the manufacturing and electronics industry, particularly in the fields of EMC, Wireless/Radio, Electrical Safety, EMF and RF.
For the full details on the role and to apply, please click here.