Sales Administrator – Castleford
Our Castleford laboratory is looking to appoint a Sales Administrator to assist customers with quotes and bookings into our busy laboratory, supporting their journey and ensuring a great experience for all concerned.
Who we are
Eurofins York Ltd is a vital part of the Eurofins E&E UK network of laboratories. We provide regulatory compliance services and products to the manufacturing and electronics industry, particularly in EMC, Wireless/Radio, Electrical Safety, EMF and RF.
Alongside the product testing and certification services, Eurofins York also delivers Global Market Access services, Training, Compliance Guidance and Expert Services to companies in the UK and further afield.
What does this mean? In simple terms, we test the electrical and electronic products you use daily. From TVs, Microwaves, doorbells, set-top boxes and audio equipment to full-size trains, car parts, and jukeboxes – basically anything electrical or electronic – so that manufacturers can check that they are safe to use and meet the regulations for this type of product.
What you will be doing
This role involves reporting to the Laboratory Business Manager within the laboratory at Castleford; you will work with the existing team of test engineers, supporting our customers as they look to design, develop and deliver compliant products to market.
You will manage all incoming enquiries for product testing and foster positive relations with all customers, liaising with technical staff to create accurate quotations and drive business into the laboratories:
- Organising, updating and coordinating the internal RFQ process using appropriate systems and CRMs
- Submitting Quotations for Eurofins services to existing customers
- Proactively following up quotations with existing customers
- Managing key accounts helping to develop forward booking schedules
- Working with Business Development Managers and operations staff to provide high-quality customer service
- Receiving and acknowledging POs and liaising with operations staff for scheduling projects
- Liaising with the Laboratory Business Manager to coordinate sales projections to the UK group sales manager
- Recording and inputting all activities, actions, meetings and proposals into the company CRM and maintaining an appropriate “dashboard” as directed
- Co-ordinating sales projections and reports inside and outside of the company CRM in tandem with the Laboratory Business Manager
- Supporting the marketing department in the implementation of the marketing strategy
What you will need to succeed
You will have experience in conducting B2B customer interactions and as a result will have a confident, articulate, professional, assertive, convincing and friendly telephone manner. In addition to this you will be highly organised and possess many of the following:
- Good knowledge of IT (MS Word, Excel, Hubspot)
- Negotiation and influencing skills
- Excellent personal organisation skills and time management skills
- Ability to communicate with technical specialists and non-specialists alike
- Project management skills
- Flexible approach to work
- Self-motivation with strong drive and ambition
- Professional and confidential approach
- Being responsible for own actions and taking proactive ownership of projects,
- Actively working in, and communicating with, a small team
If you join the Eurofins team you will receive a competitive package with good pension provision, training and development and the opportunity to progress in a growing and ambitious company. The post is full-time (37 hpw) and we offer 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays.
For full details on the role and how to apply, please click here.