Global Market Access Coordinator
An exciting new opportunity has arisen to join our Expert Services team at our offices in York.
We are looking for a motivated and reliable co-ordinator who can help and support the Global Market Access team who provide services to our customers and clients that enable them to get their products on to the market worldwide. We specialise in electrical and electronic products and perform a wide range of activities for our broad customer base.
The successful candidate will be able to manage and maintain multiple projects at the same time, offering a reliable and friendly service for our customers.
This role involves project management, liaising with our sales team, our test, certification and calibration labs and agencies all over the world, as well as third party customers and the customers themselves.
Training will be provided covering the testing and services Eurofins provide so a product compliance background is not mandatory, although it would be beneficial.
- Co-ordinating multiple global market access projects
- Co-ordinating EMC, Safety, Radio testing at Eurofins labs, or in-country testing at approved laboratories
- Regular contact with laboratories, in-country representatives, government agencies and other certification bodies
- Compiling technical documentation for submission and making applications.
- Upkeep of internal systems and customer information
- Attending internal meetings to discuss project progress, providing updates to the team when required.
- Acting as the Eurofins point-of-contact for the customer throughout the duration of the project.
- Developing and maintaining good relationships with our global customer base
Eurofins York is a leading international provider of regulatory compliance services and products to the manufacturing and electronics industry, particularly in the fields of EMC, Radio, Electrical Safety, EMF and RF.
To apply for this job, please click here.