EMC Testing Team Leader
A new opportunity has arisen to join a leading international provider of regulatory compliance services at our laboratory in Castleford.
Applications are invited for the position of EMC (Electromagnetic Compatibility) Testing Team Leader.
Reporting to the Laboratory Business Manager (LBM) within the Eurofins York Castleford Laboratory, you will help manage the existing EMC testing team, supporting our customers as they look to design, develop and deliver compliant products to market.
As a Team Leader, you will be responsible for the day-to-day organisation and support of testing products against a range of international standards and varied compliance requirements.
You will help produce test plans, commercial proposals and schedule projects in our busy testing laboratory, liaise with customers and have an ability to understand technical testing methods. You will provide day to day leadership and support your team, providing regular progress updates to the LBM.
Key responsibilities include:
- Prior knowledge of EMC & Wireless/Radio testing is beneficial for this role
- Agile thinker with good communication and people handling experience
- Ability to understand and interpret technical specifications
- Able to work flexibly, responding to customer demands and business needs
- Schedule projects, optimising resources to meet the laboratory’s targets
- Report checking, requiring attention to detail and accuracy
- Customer focus, regular liaison with customers and project oversight, capturing deviations to test plans and overcoming challenges associated with scheduling
Work with Principal/Senior Engineers and LBM to ensure engineers/technicians are trained and the department has the range of technical skills to undertake the projects competently and proficiently
Eurofins York is a leading international provider of regulatory compliance services and products to the manufacturing and electronics industry, particularly in the fields of EMC, Radio, Electrical Safety, EMF and RF.
For the full details on the role and to apply, please click here.