Credit Controller – York
Our York Office is looking to appoint a Credit Controller to manage the company's credit and collections process, ensuring timely and accurate payment of outstanding invoices.
What you will be doing
Reporting to the Business Controller at the York site, you will contact clients directly to ensure timely payment of outstanding invoices, maintain accurate records and respond quickly to solve issues and unblock payments.
Main duties (non-exhaustive list):
- Contact clients and maintain accurate records of their payments, invoices and accounts
- Communicate effectively internally and externally
- Resolve billing enquiries and disputes
- Instigate proceedings when payments are overdue
- Support the wider finance department on ad hoc and project-based work
What you’ll need to succeed
1-3 years’ experience in a similar role would be ideal but not essential. You will need to be organised, a great communicator and be able to take ownership of problems and their resolution. Tenacity and persuasion skills would also be very useful.
If you join the Eurofins team you will receive a competitive package with good pension provision, training & development, and the opportunity to progress in a growing and ambitious company. The post is part-time (22.5 hpw) and we offer 15 days (equivalent to 5 weeks) annual leave plus bank holidays.
If you are interested in this role and would like to apply please click here.