Business Development Manager
Eurofins E&E UK has grown significantly in the last four years. We're moving into new market areas, so now's the time to join our business development and sales teams to expand our UK testing portfolio.
Reporting to the Group Sales Manager within Eurofins E&E, you will work with the existing Laboratory Managers, BDMs and Internal Sales teams to research and identify new business opportunities for our group of laboratories across the UK. This role will include account management, developing new markets and growth opportunities, identifying future trends and strategic partnerships.
A motivated self-starter, you will be supported by the excellent Eurofins E&E UK Marketing team and will be equipped with state of the art CRM and IT tools to help your role.
- You will use your skills and high performing work rate to identify new, existing and expanding key account opportunities, adopting responsibility and connectivity for those contacts.
- You will prioritise your workload, rapidly and effectively respond to incoming marketing inquiries and self-generated leads, ensuring the role’s success and daily objectives.
- The role is 80/20 Hunter/Farmer, with your focus on new enquiries and allocated or selected key accounts, optimising your sales activity.
- Your handover and service delivery skills will enable you to introduce new clients to our dedicated customer service and internal sales team members.
- Using your skills and experience, you will qualify customer requirements to reflect our entire portfolio of services to provide a complete solution for our customers.
- With formal training and on-the-job support, you’ll identify the right technical solutions to meet customer needs and project deadlines, increasing the likelihood of converting business.
- Using your experience, you will identify and report on changes in the marketplace, industry sectors, and potential expansion areas.
- You will build a substantial pipeline and ensure conversion rates by utilising the full range of services from the different business units.
- The ability to provide a consultative approach to strategically plan with your customer or action an immediate or imminent request for lab availability is an essential skill. You will be comfortable and capable of managing short, mid and long term lead times, well organised and commercially aware of where action and planning are required.
- Your capability to sell and manage clients via digital communications, as well as face to face, is vital.
- Your flexibility to work from home, visit clients premises and attend industry events when required will be crucial to the success of this role.
- Your ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical colleagues and customers is an essential requirement you’ll currently have within your skillset.
- You will have excellent IT skills and be experienced with CRM usage.
In return, the post attracts
- A competitive salary
- Car Allowance
- A contributory DC pension
- Uncapped commission structure
Eurofins E&E UK is a leading international provider of regulatory compliance services and products to the manufacturing and electronics industry, particularly in the fields of EMC, Wireless/Radio, Electrical Safety, EMF, Hazloc & Environmental Testing, Training, Product Certification and Compliance Services.
For the full details on the role and to apply, please click here.