Assistant Office Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our team at our laboratory in Castleford.
Applications are invited for the position of Assistant Office Manager to support the testing capabilities at our busy laboratory. Duties will include general administrative tasks such as customer interactions, record keeping, invoicing, orders/receipts, travel arrangements, and arranging contractors/servicing of equipment; the post will support and mirror the current Office Manager and deputise fully in her absence.
The successful candidate will ideally have similar (assistant) office management experience in a customer-driven environment, together with excellent IT and interpersonal skills.
Minimum Candidate Requirements:
- Experience of office administration
- Strong knowledge of relevant IT
- Experience of working with a documented quality management system (eg ISO)
- Excellent personal organisation skills and time management skills
- Prioritisation skills
- Ability to communicate with technical specialists and non-specialists alike
- A commercial mindset
- Basic project management skills
- Being responsible for their actions and taking proactive ownership of projects
- Actively working in, and communicating with, a small team
- Demonstrating reliability, flexibility and enthusiasm
- Being willing to travel within the UK (occasionally)
Additional relevant experience that would set a candidate apart:
- Experience of SAGE 200 accounting package
- Member of a professional body
Eurofins York is a leading international provider of regulatory compliance services and products to the manufacturing and electronics industry, particularly in the fields of EMC, Radio, Electrical Safety, EMF and RF.
To apply for this job, please click here.