Module 3 | Implications of the New EMC Directive
This module provides an overview of the New Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) Directive 2014/30/EU, which came into force on 20th April 2016 (replacing the 2004/108/EC with no transition period). It is intended to help the engineering community, manufacturers, authorised representatives, importers and distributors understand the changes that the new Directive implements mean for them and their equipment.
Summary of Module Content
- The Current EMC Directive
- Current EMC Regulations
- EU Impact Assessment
- The New Legislative Framework (NLF)
- Implications of the NLF on the New EMC Directive
- Changes to the EMC Directive
- Implementation dates
Who should attend?
- Anyone with an interest or desire to learn more about the EMC Directive
- Those charged with the responsibility of bringing products to market in Europe
- Economic Operators (Manufacturers, Authorised representatives, Importers and Distributors)
- Technical and compliance staff involved either directly or indirectly with regulatory compliance
|Implications of the New EMC Directive|
|Cost:||GBP 100 (excluding VAT)|
To preview or purchase* this Module please visit the ELearning Marketplace by clicking here.
*Please note that our online Training Course Modules can only be purchased via the Elearning Marketplace website using most credit/debit cards or a PayPal account; to view their Terms and Conditions, please click here.