Module 2 | Introduction to EMC Standards
This online Module provides an introduction to the world of Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) standards and is intended to help engineers and manufacturers understand the selection process, as well as ensuring that compliance is maintained by using the correct version of the standard.
Summary of Module Content
- The role of harmonised European standards
- Understanding the difference between product specific, generic and basic standards
- Referencing basic standards
- The role of the OJ listing
- Using transition periods to best effect when standards change
- The effect of changing technology on the application of EMC standards
- The development of multimedia standards
Who should attend?
- Anyone with an interest or desire to learn more about EMC standards
- Those charged with the responsibility of signing Declarations of Conformity
- Engineers who are involved in the design and development of electronic equipment
- Technical staff involved either directly or indirectly with regulatory compliance
|Introduction to EMC Standards|
|Cost:||GBP 100 (excluding VAT)|
To preview or purchase* this Module please visit the ELearning Marketplace by clicking here.
*Please note that our online Training Course Modules can only be purchased via the Elearning Marketplace website using most credit/debit cards or a PayPal account; to view their Terms and Conditions, please click here.