New Module 20 | Ensuring the Continued Compliance of Products with the EMC Directive
This module provides information and advice regarding Ongoing Compliance. CE marking and other compliance activities require updating with product changes, regulation changes and administrative aspects throughout their lifecycle. This module concentrates on compliance of products with the EMC directive.
The statement running throughout this module is that every product which is placed on the market every day should be compliant with the EMC Directive, and the manufacturer is legally responsible for being able to demonstrate product compliance. This module takes you through the various steps to ensure that this is the case.
Summary of Module Content
- The EMC directive
- CE marking process
- Market Surveillance activities and results
- Creeping non-compliance
- Ensuring on-going compliance
Who should attend?
- Anyone with responsibility for signing Declarations of Conformity (DoCs)
- Product developers using CE marked sub-components
- Economic Operators (Manufacturers, Authorised Representatives, Importers and Distributors) wanting further information regarding on-going compliance
- Technical and compliance staff involved either directly or indirectly with regulatory compliance and EMC as part of product approval
|Ensuring Ongoing EMC Compliance|
|Cost:||GBP 100 (excluding VAT)|
To preview or purchase* this Module please visit the ELearning Marketplace by clicking here.
Or for more information please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please note that our online Training Course Modules can only be purchased via the Elearning Marketplace website using most credit/debit cards or a PayPal account; to view their Terms and Conditions, please click here.