HFG Harmonics and Flicker Generators
Harmonics and Flicker Generators (HFGs) are designed and manufactured by York EMC Services and sold globally for the verification of harmonic, interharmonic and flicker test equipment.
An HFG reference source is particularly useful where there is little intuitive sense of the expected response and the tests rely on software control and calculation to produce a result.
- Stable load simulation; repeatable measurements for test system verification
- HFG01; injects harmonics to IEC/EN 61000-3-2 and Flicker to IEC/EN 61000-3-3
- HFG02; injects harmonics and interharmonics to EN 61000-3-2, flicker to EN 61000-3-3
- Multiple test modes; simulate a variety of load conditions and disturbances (model-dependent)
- Dual supply operation (HFG02)
- Compact and portable; comparisons between sites and environments
Available in 2 Models
The Harmonics & Flicker Generator 01 (HFG01) for the purpose of verifying harmonic and flicker test equipment to the IEC/EN 61000-3-2 harmonics and IEC/EN 61000-3-3 flicker standards.
The Harmonics & Flicker Generator 02 (HFG02) for the purpose of verifying harmonic and flicker test equipment to the IEC/EN 61000-3-2 harmonics and IEC/EN 61000-3-3 flicker standards providing harmonics, interharmonics, multiple test modes and dual supply operation.