YRS Combined Comb and Noise Sources
Dual Mode Comb and Continuous Broadband Noise Sources are designed and manufactured by York EMC Services and sold globally for the verification of test and measurement setups and to ensure validity of EMC and RF laboratory tests.
These York Reference Sources (YRSs) are the first products on the market which can operate as either Comb or Noise generators. They provide a wide range of test options without the necessity for purchasing and maintaining multiple instruments.
- Selectable noise or comb output; flexibility across a range of aplications
- Stable output giving repeatable measurements over time; repeatable measurements
- 9 kHz to 6 GHz output (model dependent); applications across a broad frequency
- Compact and Portable; comparisons between sites and environments
- Battery powered; no power it interconnecting cable effects on measurements
Available in 3 Models
Continuous noise output from 9 kHz to 1 GHz and Comb output frequencies within 5kHz and 1 GHz all in a round housing compatible with CGE (Comb Generator Emitters) battery packs
Continuous noise output from 9 kHz to 1 GHz and Comb output frequencies within 5kHz and 1 GHz all in a compact housing powered by 4 x AA batteries
Continuous noise and comb output from 10 MHz to 6 GHz all in a compact housing powered by 4 x AA batteries