CNE Comparison Noise Emitters
Comparison Noise Emitters (CNEs) are designed and manufactured by York EMC Services and sold Globally for the verification of test and measurement setups and to ensure validity of EMC and RF laboratory tests.
They provide a wide range of test options without the necessity for purchasing and maintaining multiple instruments.
- Continuous broadband output; full spectrum measurements & analysis
- Stable output: giving repeatable measurements over time
- 30 Hz to 6 GHz output (model dependent); applications across a broad frequency
- Compact and portable; comparisons between sites and environments
- Battery powered; no power it interconnecting cable effects on measurements
- Low cost; affordable confidence in measurement system results
Available in 3 Models
Continuous noise output from 30 Hz up to 6 GHz
Continuous noise output from 9 kHz to 3.5 GHz
Continuous noise output from 9 kHz to 1 GHz
Please note that the CNE III has been discontinued.