please find below some white papers for some guidance on the correct use of our equipment.
- Pre-test checks – how and why? Download here
- How to use a Comparison Noise emitter (CNE) or York Reference Source (YRS) to check Line Impedance Stabilisation Network (LISN) performance Download here
- How to use a Harmonics and Flicker Generator (HFG) to check harmonics and flicker test setup Download here
- How to use a Comparison Noise Emitter (CNE) to measure filter response Download here
- How to convert dBμV/m test results into Effective Isotropic Radiated Power (EIRP) Download here
- How to use a CCC01 to measure cable shielding effectiveness Download here
Individual product user manuals are available on request to email@example.com